Our Recent Posts

Archive

Tags

Girls Empowerment meets the TALTO team!

We appreciated our visit from TALTO today! Did you know......... * 65% of women and girls are unable to access menstruation materials over cost and availability * 50% of girls report they are not comfortable discussing menstruation in the open at home * 12% of girls reported that are comfortable asking a parent or guardian about it (leaving 88% uncomfortable to do so and then don’t ask) * 1 in 4 girls do not associate the connection of menstruation to pregnancy * And 2 of 3 girls in the outskirts of the city report they obtain pads through sexual partners (exchange situations) Education about menstruation, proper products, hygiene, and the connection of menstruation to pregnancy are importan

Meet Christa!

We are excited to introduce Christa Paul as part of our volunteer team! Christa is from Grantham, North Carolina. She currently lives in the United Kingdom with her husband, two toddlers, and German Shepard pup. Christa earned her Masters in Education and her Bachelors in Psychology at Grand Canyon University and she is an Adjunct Professor for the University of Maryland Global Campus. Outside of being a full time Mama and a Professor, she loves to travel and spend time with her family. Christa is also a free lancer Photographer and Writer. She is excited to join the community of The Angaza Project and we are excited to have her as part of us!

Meet Christa!

We are excited to introduce Christa Paul as part of our volunteer team! Christa is from Grantham, North Carolina. She currently lives in the United Kingdom with her husband, two toddlers, and German Shepard pup. Christa earned her Masters in Education and her Bachelors in Psychology at Grand Canyon University and she is an Adjunct Professor for the University of Maryland Global Campus. Outside of being a full time Mama and a Professor, she loves to travel and spend time with her family. Christa is also a free lancer Photographer and Writer. She is excited to join the community of The Angaza Project and we are excited to have her as part of us!